Our tennis club has moved to a NEW WEBSITE for the 2013 season. Please bookmark the new website on your computer. The new website is located at www.courtsidecanada.ca/club/lakeviewheights/

 
Directions to the Club
 

The Lakeview Heights Tennis Club is located on Anders Road in West Kelowna, BC, on the west side of Lake Okanagan.

 

  

From downtown Kelowna

  • Highway 97 toward West Kelowna (formerly Westbank)

  • Left at Boucherie Road (second light)

  • Left at Anders Road

  • Club is a little way down on the left

From West Kelowna (formerly Westbank)

  • Highway 97 toward Kelowna

  • Right at Boucherie Road

  • Left at Anders Road

  • Club is a little way down on the left

 

 

Courts are reserved for club use on these days:

Mondays        8:00 - 11:00 am; 5:00 - 8:00 pm
Tuesdays       5:00 - 8:00 pm
Wednesdays   8:00 - 11:00 am
Thursdays  
   5:00 - 8:00 pm
Fridays          8:00 - 11:00 am; 4:00 – 8 pm
Saturdays      9:00am  - 1:00pm
Sundays        9:00am - 1:00pm

Non-marking shoes must be worn on the courts.

 

 

Club House History

The original community hall was a prefabricated structure shipped from England and erected in the 1890s.  It was moved to its present site on Anders Road in 1958.  The site was provided by the Lakeview Heights Irrigation District.  The first two tennis courts were built in 1971 followed by a 3rd and 4th in 1983.  Subsequently, 4 more courts were added totalling the 8 courts we have today.

 

  © Copyright 2007 - lakeviewheightstennis.com - All rights reserved.
  Lakeview Heights Tennis Club, Anders Road, Kelowna, B.C.